True peace of mind.
Your journey with your new Volkswagen should last as long as possible. So, from the first turn of the key, we want you to feel confident you’re getting the absolute most out of owning your new Volkswagen. And that includes providing the best service to keep your car running at its best.
What is the Volkswagen Service Plan?
The Volkswagen Service Plan provides the first three or five scheduled services your car will need and gives you peace of mind with full transparency of price and inclusions for each scheduled service.
What's more, It guarantees your car is only serviced by specifically trained Volkswagen technicians, using Volkswagen Genuine parts and the latest diagnostic equipment.
These pre-purchased scheduled services are tied to your vehicle and can conveniently be used at any participating Volkswagen dealership. So, in the event that you sell your car prior to the service plan end date, the service plan will automatically transfer to the new owner, giving them peace of mind.
What does it include?
The Volkswagen Service Plan includes genuine Volkswagen parts including pollen filters, consumables like oil and brake fluids, along with scheduled service labour and workshop costs.
And because Volkswagen's service schedule is on average once a year (or 15,000kms whichever comes first), compared with other manufacturers who demand six monthly service intervals, you can relax knowing that you don't have to service your car as often & all service costs are covered on average for three or five years.
Who is it available to?
If you are looking to buy a new Volkswagen vehicle from October 1st 2018, you are eligible to purchase a Service Plan.
What are the benefits?
- Pricing for the life of the plan is set at today's rates, giving you peace of mind.
- Plans can be bundled with your finance/loan contract when you purchase a new Volkswagen, effectively managing your service payments in installments.
- We link the service plan to your vehicle, so should your circumstances change and you decide to sell it - any unused (unexpired) services are transferred to the new owner - which can increase its resale value.
- All genuine Volkswagen parts come with two years warranty.
- Work is only carried out by Volkswagen trained technicians.
- A fully stamped Volkswagen service history can help you maintain the highest possible resale value.
- Your plan is valid nationwide at any participating Volkswagen dealership - flexible, professional and convenient.
Book a Service Online with Noble Volkswagen
What can I expect to pay?
If you decide to pay up-front, you can manage your servicing costs in a way that provides true peace of mind with a 5%-10% savings off recommended Assured Service price.
Otherwise, if you're financing your new vehicle, you can bundle the service plan in with the purchase and effectively pay for your servicing in instalments while you pay off your vehicle and still receive the discount of 5%-10% off your Assured Service costs.