We are here to help all businesses big and small
That's why, until September 30, our Business Fleet Pricing is open to all ABN holders.(1)
On top of the incredible savings open to small businesses, Noble Volkswagen can also offer:
- Volkswagen Care Plans (4)
- Assured Service Pricing (3)
- 5 Year Unlimited KM Warranty*
Plus, talk to your Accountant about the Instant Asset Write-Off available to eligible ABN Holders.
So many fantastic initiatives ensuring big and small businesses are supported! Follow the link below to get in touch with our team.
(1) Fleet pricing is available to ABN holders on all new Volkswagen vehicles purchased from 09/05/2020 and delivered by 30/09/2020. Excludes Polo Trendline model and Comfortline manual models, Golf Trendline models. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. While stocks
last. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers. Seek independent financial advice to confirm eligibility and refer to www.ato.gov.au for further information.
(3) For details of what is not included in a scheduled service, please refer to the program terms and conditions at https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners/volkswagen-careplans.
(4) Volkswagen Care Plans are available for all models and covers standard items as contained in each scheduled service interval only. These Care Plans can only be purchased prior to the first scheduled service and up to 22,500 km/15 months (whichever occurs first). for all
models except Volkswagen Crafter models, which is 30,000 km/15 months (whichever occurs first). The timeframe takes effect from when the vehicle is first reported in our system as ‘sold’. Discount structure varies by model. For details of what is not included in a scheduled service,
please refer to the program terms and conditions at https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners/volkswagen-care-plans.html.
*Conditions and exclusions apply, see https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners/warranty.html. Your rights under this warranty are provided in addition
to, and in some cases overlap with, consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace them.